Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
The long-term business success of Autocontrol depends upon our ability to continually improve the quality and value of our products and services in order to enhance customer satisfaction while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees, and the communities in which we live and work.
The QHSE Management System provides the infrastructure to consistently deliver products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements where we operate. Autocontrol requires active commitment to and accountability for QHSE from all employees. We are principled on Integrity, Engagement, Innovation and Performance.
Our priorities are:
- Uncompromising Focus on Safety
- Employee Engagement
- Customer Satisfaction
- Process and Product Conformance
- Continual Improvement
Autocontrol will pursue the following QHSE goals:
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the QHSE policy as we strive for zero workplace HSE injuries, illnesses, environmental incidents or quality defects.
- Provide a work environment that promotes employee engagement, satisfaction, and wellbeing.
- Drive customer satisfaction with our products, services and solutions, aiming at building long-term loyalty by partnering with customers to achieve mutual success.
- Actively seek ways to eliminate or minimize identified HSE risks, service and product risks, workplace hazards, process inefficiencies, process variance and the prevention of pollution associated with our products and services.
- Identify, assess and understand statutory, regulatory, internal, and industry requirements pertaining to the safety, quality and performance of products and services in every country we operate.
By establishing Quality & HSE performance objectives, measuring results, assessing and continually improving processes, services and product quality. Managers at every level lead in the communication and implementation of QHSE policies and procedures while ensuring compliance. The commitments listed are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with Autocontrol procedures, as well as all applicable laws and regulations where we operate.